Platinum-winning team – FasTABLE
- Team members: MAK Chun Him, LAU Wing Kiu, CHAN Hok Wah Kelvin, from City University of Hong Kong, and LI Chun Chung, from The University of Hong Kong
- This solution makes use of motion detectors to identify vacant tables and food orders, which can maximise the efficiency of table turnaround time, enhance seat utilisation and improve the customer dining experience.
Gold-winning team – EZPark
- Team members: HO Ying Wai Jeffrey and HO Pak Cheung, from Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Sha Tin Campus), and LEUNG Ka Lung from Coventry University & School for Higher and Professional Education
- The solution allows drivers to identify a parking space, while also making it easier to pay, through smart sensors and a map-based app.
Silver-winning team – PLUS II
- Team members: SZETO Ching and IP Suk Yan, from The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- This solution is a revolutionary mobile application solution to encourage users to share their excess food, in order to combat waste issues through the concept of shared economy and spare capacity maximisation.